UJI AKTIVITAS ANTIHIPERURISEMIA KOMBINASI EKSTRAK ETANOLIK HERBA MENIRAN (Phyllanthus niruri L.) DAN DAUN ALPUKAT (Persea americana Mill.) PADA AYAM LEGHORN JANTAN

Salvana, Melinda (2017) UJI AKTIVITAS ANTIHIPERURISEMIA KOMBINASI EKSTRAK ETANOLIK HERBA MENIRAN (Phyllanthus niruri L.) DAN DAUN ALPUKAT (Persea americana Mill.) PADA AYAM LEGHORN JANTAN. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Setia Budi Surakarta.

[img] Text
SKRIPSI MELINDA.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
INTISARI.pdf

Download (156kB)

Abstract

Hyperuricemic is unnormal conditional that show from increased the uric acid level in blood of man >7,0 mg/dL and woman > 6,0 mg/dL. Some plants can proved decreased uric acid level, such as MENIRAN herb (Phyllanthus niruri L.) and avocado leaves (Persea americana Mill.). The purpose of this study is to know antihyperuricemic effect from meniran herb and avocado leaves combination. Extract from meniran herb and avocado leaves used macerate method and ethanol 70% as solvent. First group give CMC 0,5 %, second group give alopurinol 14 mg/1,5 kg weight of rooster, third group give single dose of meniran extract 33 mg/1,5 Kg weight of rooster, fourth group give single dose of avocado extract 26,4 mg/1,5 Kg weight of rooster, fifth group give combination of meniran and avocado extract 75% : 25%, sixth group give combination of meniran and avocado extract 50% : 50%, and seventh group give combination of meniran and avocado extract 25% : 75%. All groups is induced by chicken’s liver for 14 days, and then measured the uric acid level before give treatment (T0), after induced use chicken’s liver until all groups getting hyperuricemic (T1), then give chicken’s liver and extract solution (T2). The result of this study showed that single dose of extract is more effective then the combination dose of that extract, although statistic test is not difference between single dose and combination dose ratio 75% : 25%. In combination group show that effective combination dose of meniran herb and avocado leaves can decreased uric acid level is 75% : 25%. Key words : meniran herb (Phyllanthus niruri L.), avocado leaves (Persea americana Mill.), antihyperuricemic.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Key words : meniran herb (Phyllanthus niruri L.), avocado leaves (Persea americana Mill.), antihyperuricemic.
Subjects: R Medicine > RS Pharmacy and materia medica
Divisions: Fakultas Farmasi > Prodi S1 Farmasi
Depositing User: Herera Gadys USB
Date Deposited: 23 Feb 2019 04:24
Last Modified: 23 Feb 2019 04:24
URI: http://repository.setiabudi.ac.id/id/eprint/921

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item