PERAN LONELINESS TERHADAP KECEMASAN SOSIAL PADA MAHASISWA RANTAU DI UNIVERSITAS SETIA BUDI SURAKARTA

Sulistyani, Sinta Nurcahya (2019) PERAN LONELINESS TERHADAP KECEMASAN SOSIAL PADA MAHASISWA RANTAU DI UNIVERSITAS SETIA BUDI SURAKARTA. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Setia Budi Surakarta.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK & INTISARI.pdf

Download (11kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (645kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (123kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (115kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (172kB)
[img] Text
BAB V & LAMPIRAN.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
SURAT PENYATAAN PUBLIKASI.pdf

Download (168kB)

Abstract

Being abroad is a social phenomenon that happens every year to students who want to continue their study at another city. The new environmental conditions are vulnerable to developing of pressures that impact on anxiety and would affected their behavior in social life so someone will retract himself from his environment and become social anxiety. This research aims to determine the role of loneliness towards social anxiety in abroad students at Setia Budi University of Surakarta. The hypothesis that sumbitted it was a positive role between loneliness towards social anxiety in abroad students at Setia Budi University of Surakarta. This research use quantitative methods and the sampling technique of purposive sampling. The subjects in this research were abroad students at Setia Budi University of Surakarta with a total of 100 participants. The measuring instrument used is the social anxiety scale and loneliness scale. The method use for data analysis is a simple regression analyst with SPSS 21.0 for windows release. The results of the data analysis showed a regression coefficient of 0.295 with a value of p = 0.003 (p <0.005), indicated that the hypothesis proposed in this research was accepted, that there was a role between loneliness towards social anxiety in abroad students. Effective contribution of loneliness to social anxiety is 0.87 or 8.7% and the remaining 91.3% is influenced by other factors. Keywords: Abroad Students, Loneliness, and Social Anxiety

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Abroad Students, Loneliness, and Social Anxiety
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Fakultas Psikologi > Prodi S1 Psikologi
Depositing User: Mrs NOVI HANDAYANI
Date Deposited: 04 Nov 2019 03:47
Last Modified: 04 Nov 2019 03:47
URI: http://repository.setiabudi.ac.id/id/eprint/3674

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item