PENGARUH WORK OVERLOAD TERHADAP STRES KERJA PADA PRANATA LABORATORIUM RSUD Dr. MOEWARDI SURAKARTA

Sumarna, Jefree Fajar (2019) PENGARUH WORK OVERLOAD TERHADAP STRES KERJA PADA PRANATA LABORATORIUM RSUD Dr. MOEWARDI SURAKARTA. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Setia Budi.

[img] Text
INTISARI.pdf

Download (89kB)
[img] Text
lembar publikasi.pdf

Download (75kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (356kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (370kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (653kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (2MB)

Abstract

Work stress of laboratory Staffs is caused by some factors, one of them is work overload. Workload of laboratory staffs in DR. Moewardi General Hospital involves physical and mental load. Physical load consists of physical demand and effort, while mental load consists of mental demand, temporal demand, performance, and frustration level. When workloads of laboratory staffs are increasing and are not equal with physical ability as well as expertise and available time on doing their job, this condition will lead to work stress. The research aimed to determine the effects of work overload to work stress of laboratory staffs at DR. Moewardi General Hospital. Data analysis method applied in the research was quantitative analysis measured using simple linear regression analysis SPSS version 21 for windows. Sampling method used total sampling of 52 respondents. Research instrument used was questionnaire. The result of study indicated R Square value = 0. 440 with significance value p = 0.000 (p < 0.05), the average respondents in this study had moderate category workload of 78.8% with work stress level of medium category of 86.5%. There was positive effect of work overload to work stress of laboratory staffs at DR. Moewardi General Hospital. It was revealed by effect contributed of 44.0% and the rest of 56 % influenced by other factors that did not examined by researcher Key Words: Work Stress, Work overload, Laboratory staffs at DR. Moewardi General Hospital Surakarta.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Work Stress, Work overload, Laboratory staffs at DR. Moewardi General Hospital Surakarta.
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Kesehatan > Prodi D4 Analis Kesehatan
Depositing User: Tifany Nur Arfiana
Date Deposited: 15 Oct 2019 08:42
Last Modified: 15 Oct 2019 08:42
URI: http://repository.setiabudi.ac.id/id/eprint/3291

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item