UJI EFEK ANTIINFLAMASI TOPIKAL KRIM EKSTRAK JAHE MERAH (Zingiber officinale Roscoe), KRIM EKSTRAK KENCUR (Kaempfaria galanga L.) DAN KOMBINASINYA YANG DIBERIKAN PADA TIKUS PUTIH JANTAN

PRAWESTHI H, Dyah (2014) UJI EFEK ANTIINFLAMASI TOPIKAL KRIM EKSTRAK JAHE MERAH (Zingiber officinale Roscoe), KRIM EKSTRAK KENCUR (Kaempfaria galanga L.) DAN KOMBINASINYA YANG DIBERIKAN PADA TIKUS PUTIH JANTAN. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Setia Budi Surakarta.

[img] Text
AllText.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
INTISARI.pdf

Download (93kB)

Abstract

Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) and galanga (Kaempferia galanga L) powders have various biological activities which is thought come from its active chemical compounds, among others as anti-inflammatory. The aim of this study was to find out the anti-inflammatory effect of ginger and galanga powders on male white mice. Ginger and galanga powders were extracted by maceration method with 70% ethanol. The male white mice test animals were given karagenin 0.75% injection by subplantar to cause edema. The animals were divided into 5 groups i.e. a group of 3% ginger extract cream, group of 3% galanga extract cream, group of 1.5% galanga and 1.5% ginger extract creams combination, negative control group and positive control group. The results showed that ginger powder 3% ethanol extract cream, galanga 3% extract cream and its combination had the ability to decrease edema. But the anti-inflammatory effect in the treatment of 1.5% ginger extract and 1.5% galanga extract combination cream was greater than in group treated with 3% ginger extract cream and 3% galanga extract cream. There was significant difference in the groups of ginger ethanol extract cream, galanga and the combination. While in the positive control and the negative control there was no significant difference. Keywords : anti-inflammatory, red ginger, galanga.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: anti-inflammatory, red ginger, galanga
Subjects: R Medicine > RS Pharmacy and materia medica
Divisions: Fakultas Farmasi > Prodi S1 Farmasi
Depositing User: Mrs NOVI HANDAYANI
Date Deposited: 10 Oct 2019 08:31
Last Modified: 10 Oct 2019 08:31
URI: http://repository.setiabudi.ac.id/id/eprint/1944

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item