ANALISIS PENGARUH KEPUASAN PADA NIAT BEROBAT ULANG YANG DIMEDIASI OLEH KOMITMEN

KUSUMASTUTI, NIKEN (2015) ANALISIS PENGARUH KEPUASAN PADA NIAT BEROBAT ULANG YANG DIMEDIASI OLEH KOMITMEN. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Setia Budi Surakarta.

[img] Text
INTISARI baru.pdf

Download (150kB)
[img] Text
Skripsi niken.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Analysis of Effect of Treatment Satisfaction on Intentions Re is Mediated by Commitment. Thesis. S1 Study Program Management. Faculty Of Economics. University Setia Budi. Supervisor I. Ariefah Yulandari, SE., MM. Supervisor II. Dharwany M. Hasibuan, SE., MM. The purpose of this study was to test the effect of satisfaction on the intention of re-treatment mediated by commitment. Where commitments will occur because of the satisfaction of the services obtained from hospitals, so that with increasing customer satisfaction will increase the value of the patient to seek treatment again. Data collection techniques used in this research is using a questionnaire (questionnaire). Statistic test using multilevel regression (hierarchycal regression). Results of data processing, it can be concluded as follows: There was a significant influence consumer satisfaction for treatment intention reset with a regression coefficient of 0.555 and 0.000 at the level of significance that in this case the variable customer satisfaction expressed a positive effect and the significance of the variables treatment intention reset then H1 supported No significant effect of satisfaction with the commitment koefesiensi value and significance of regression for 0.515 at the level of 0.000 so that the effect of this variable is declared positive, the H2 is supported. There is a significant influence on the commitment to the intention of re-treatment with a regression coefficient of 0.529 and 0.000 at the level of significance of these variables so that the positive effect the H3 supported. Of the three relationships between all variables mediate the significance of the requisite commitment intention repeated treatment, from the satisfaction of the original 0.555 decreased to 0,282. While the determination coefficient of 0.507 explained that 50.7% of the variable intention repeated treatment is influenced by satisfaction and commitment, while the remaining 49.3% intention of re-treatment is influenced by other variables. Keywords:Patient Satisfaction, Commitment, IntentionMedicationRepetitive

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Patient Satisfaction, Commitment, IntentionMedicationRepetitive
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Prodi S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Mrs NOVI HANDAYANI
Date Deposited: 10 Oct 2019 08:28
Last Modified: 10 Oct 2019 08:28
URI: http://repository.setiabudi.ac.id/id/eprint/1914

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item