PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN SITUASIONAL DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KOMITMENKERJA KARYAWAN DI RSUD Dr.MOEWARDI

AGUSTIEN, DINARTI ANGGITTA (2016) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN SITUASIONAL DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KOMITMENKERJA KARYAWAN DI RSUD Dr.MOEWARDI. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Setia Budi Surakarta.

[img] Text
INTISARI abstract.pdf

Download (221kB)
[img] Text
SKRIPSI DINARTI FULL.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (3MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Employees’ organizational commitment is one of a leader’s influence towards the members. If the members’ commitment on their organization is high, they will perform their duties at a maximum level and result in high working performance. Hence, a leader’s support and situational leadership style, and high motivation to work are required to shape high commitment. This study aims at investigating the influence of situational leadership style and working motivation on employees’ working commitment at Dr. Moewardi Regional Public Hospital. This research applied total sampling method. A total of 100 employees at Dr. Moewardi Regional Public Hospital were selected as samples. The data were analyzed using multiple regression analysis, including t test, F test and coefficient of determination. The analysis of the results indicate that t test on the influence of situational leadership style towards employees’ motivation demonstrates the tcount value of 1.232 with the significance level of 0.221 > 0.05. Since tcount< ttable (1.232 < 1.671), there is no influence of situational leadership style towards commitment. T test on the influence of motivation towards employees’ commitment demonstrates tcount value of 4.718 with significance level of 0.000 < 0.05. Since tcount< ttable (4.718 > 1.671),there is a significant effect of motivation on employees’ commitment. F test results in tcount< ttable (11.246 > 3.07); and hence, there is a significant effect of both situational leadership style and motivation towards commitment. The result of coefficient of determination (R2) indicates that employees’ performance at Dr. Moewardi Regional Public Hospital is influenced by situational leadership style and motivation (17.1%), while the rest (82.9%) is influenced by the other variables which are not examined. Keywords: Situational leadership style, motivation, and commitment.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Situational leadership style, motivation, and commitment.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Kesehatan > Prodi D4 Analis Kesehatan
Depositing User: Tifany Nur Arfiana
Date Deposited: 10 Oct 2019 08:20
Last Modified: 10 Oct 2019 08:20
URI: http://repository.setiabudi.ac.id/id/eprint/1839

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item